We will take care of everything for you
Whether you are a homeowner seeking help with an insurance claim, a public adjuster who needs legal assistance with a client’s claim, or a contractor or water remediation company fighting to get the proper payment, you need a qualified, experienced attorney.
We use the latest advanced high-end equipment combined with professional techniques to provide you with an accurate mold assessment mold report, and a 100% guaranteed mold removal.
Any home or business can quickly become infested with mold with the introduction of a water source, like a roof or plumbing leak.
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, Florida Claims Network Franchise Professionals can inspect and assess your property.
Your roof is an investment. At Florida Claims Network we strive to ensure that our customers are making a wise investment in their properties with professional service from our roofing experts.
We prepare detailed construction cost estimates at various stages of the design/development process. This intensive process assists our client in cost control and forecasting, along with an evaluation of options that affect the overall project budget
When your life is turned upside down from disaster, it is time to contact the professionals. No one is more qualified than the Florida Claims Network to ensure your home or business gets back up and running when disaster strikes.
Florida Claims Network offers affordable, high-quality fire, water, and mold restoration services conducted by professionals who care about your property. From the initial inspection to the final walkthrough, our full-service approach to disaster restoration saves you time and money.
Our goal is to deliver and execute every project no matter how big or small to your expectations of remodeling. We strive for excellent customer service and take pride in attention to detail.
Cabinet refacing is one alternative to consider but when you decide that you want to update the cabinets in your kitchen you want the best value. Florida Claims Network's cabinet refinishing brings the best value and results.
Whether you have an interior or exterior project, Florida Claims Network has all of the tools and resources needed to get it done right. From flooring to fencing, we do it all.
New Air Conditioning
At Florida Claims Network, we’ve been servicing homes and commercial properties with top-notch air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality products and services for the residents of Florida.
How it works
There are 5 quick and easy steps to seeing if you qualify. No upfront cost!
Open a Claim
We'll ask a few questions to learn more about your situation.
Refer to Public Adjuster
We'll provide a free home inspection.
We'll Deal with Insurance
We'll communicate with them and prepare th claim.
Make an Appointment
We'll schedule a time to go to your home and do a full inspection
How to Qualify for a Free Home Inspection
1. Are you a homeowner?
2. Do you need a Public Adjuster?
3. Have you had water intrusion or a pipe leak in the past or water backup?
4. Has your home been affected by a Hurricane in the past?
If you answer Yes to one of these questions, you may qualify!
Residential Cleaning & Restoration
We manage over 2000 losses annually and are best prepared to advise and guide you in the right direction.
Commercial Cleaning & Restoration
Acting quickly to restore your property, getting your business back up and running as fast as possible.
Florida Claims Network educates and raises awareness about the adverse health effects due to exposure to indoor molds and mycotoxins. Some common symptoms of mold exposure can include skin irritation, respiratory issues, and more.
We Work With
What Type of Damage Can a Public Adjuster Help with?
We deal with all the different types of damage caused by water such as Pipe leaks, Toilet overflow, sewage backups, and leaky appliances.
1. Hurricane: (We can still open Hurricane Irma claims) We can also assist in Hurricane Michael claims if you have any friends or family in the Panama City Beach area. Please call us today at 786-253-6024.
2. Fire: It can be one of the most devastating losses any homeowner can go through.
3. Mold: Mold will need to be addressed immediately, as this can cause an array of medical issues.
4. Wind: Wind can cause major structural damage to your property, which some can't be seen with the visual eye.
5. Roof Leak: A roof leak is one of the major causes of water damage at a home. These leaks go undetected until you observe water damage or stain marks on your ceiling. The issue is that it could cost damage to your property items for instance: cabinets, walls, flooring, mold, etc.